WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
Faith Walk Ministries (FWM) provides shelter and services to
abused women and women with children. Walking by Faith FWM partners
with the community to recognize and respond to families in need.
God has ordained FWM to develop females into vessels of honor.
With the appropriate guidance these females are ready and "Willing"
to fulfill their God given mission to obey the Word of God,
by praying for the lost, supporting the Body of Christ, and
interceding for All.
FWM will anchor these females to continue operating in the
Word of God while in the midst of adverse circumstances. This
growth enables them to press forward in their faith based on
the Word; "Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but
not destroyed." (2 Corinthians 4:9).
WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE?
To develop dedicated and committed females to trust the Lord
and to know and understand completely who they are as servants
of the Almighty God. To operate in the principles and practices
based on Godís Holy Word; Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first
the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things
shall be added unto you. FWM offers to Battered Women/Children
and Transition Tenants/Call-INís the following services:
- Support Groups
- Individual Counseling
- Information and Referrals
- Self Esteem Building
- Miscellaneous Services
WHAT IS OUR GOAL?
- To provide holistic (Body, Mind, Soul) care and compassion
in the form of Love, Mercy, Prayer, and Empowerment to ALL
who come in contact with FWM. This is accomplished by a collaborative
partnership through a Spirit Filled Team Dedicated to Quality
Stewardship.To educate females in the Word of God so that
the Word becomes a reality. (Spiritually, Mentally, and Physically).
- To prepare females for the work environment. (Basic Education
and Computer Skills).
- To empower females through improvement of positive thinking.
- To improve femalesí ability to network and utilize the support
from others.To stop generation abuse
- To assist them to stop the cycle of abuse.
- To publish a "Faith Walk" calendar for daily encouragement.
- To publish a "Faith Walk" newsletter quarterly.